Friday, December 04, 2009

Dec 4 2009

Bureaucracy at its best....

An email to advise that I'm getting an email that will tell me how to open a confidential email.....

Email 1:

Dear Athlete
This email attachment explains how to open a secure email from ASADA.
ASADA will send a secure email following this regarding your athlete whereabouts.


Email 2:

Subject: Athlete Whereabouts important notice

with instructions to click and login to a secure email environment (which by the way now dont work...) and open the latest email.....

So I'm getting excited now, I've not had a 'secure' email I'm thinking this is it, they're notifying me that I'm off the RTP.........

LOL....   Notification that my whereabouts filing is due....

Then, the next day I get a notice in the post....  and again for some crazy reason I think its going to say I dont have to do this anymore but....




Here we go again, another 3 months of 'where's walley'  :-)

Well, its no big deal really, I still think its funny that I'm even on the RTP, I think of it for more professional athletes like footballers or olympic athletes...   Of course it will be a pain if I'm still on it at the end of next year when I go to Europe for 6 weeks!

Went into the gym last night, it hurt just being there!  Did some light hack squat, leg press, benching, triceps, biceps....  then home to collapse. Slept like a rock and incredibly my quads are sore!  Good grief how am I going to cope going back to full training next week?

=====

No comments: