Friday, April 16, 2010

April 16, 2010

It takes a special kind of madness to get up at 5.15am drive 40mins to training and squat 100kg.  What's worse I was kinda excited to be doing it.  I wonder how excited I'll be in the middle of winter?  Character building...?

I am so much a creature of habit.   I arrived at work, starving and under caffeinated, so satisfying those needs was primary. Satiated I headed off to the shower, if not for the insane stinging when the water hit what were previously callouses removed by the deadlift bar,  it would have been quite enjoyable to stand under the hot running water.  Fed, clean and dressed....  ready for bed......  if only!  Well that is (was) the normal evening routine. train, eat, shower, bed.....   Now approaching 3 in the afternoon and a nanna nap is on the cards when I get home.   Zzzzzzzzzzzz

=====

1 comment:

James MacLellan said...

Mixed feelings about this post Vickster. I take my hat off to you for your self motivation and the goals you strive for, then I think you're utterly crazy, then I take my hat off to you for your self motivation and the goals you strive for, then I think you're utterly crazy, then I...Know what I mean?