Thursday, November 03, 2011
So, immediately after pulling a PR, I've come down with the flu :-( Must be the stress of the new trg pgm - its pretty full on.
Nevertheless I've sent off my entry form for the Matti Tikka and booked my return flight using points... still deciding whether to head up early on Sat or in the afternoon. Better get around to tho or I'll be paying a premium for the ticket.
Outside of lifting, some fantastic news, Mojo's fracture has healed. Xray taken on Wed morning shows no sign of the fracture and the joint appears to have fused - which is what we had hoped. He'll still be in the cast for the next week and then hopefully just a half cast for while and then back to the paddock in time for summer!