Saturday, May 17, 2008

Latte me

Went back to Mocopan and retrieved my beloved machine. The tech had not touched it yet and was unlikely to get to it for another 2 weeks. After posting a whinge on coffeegeek I decided to take the advice given, order the parts and service the machine myself. As a dry run to make sure I could pull it apart and put it back together, I did just that:


Deadlift training on Thursday night, was not feeling particularly strong. In fact for the past few days I've been feeling like I'm about to come down with something, seems to affect me in the evening. Anyhoo...

Rackpulls from below the knee , no wraps, straps or belt 5x5 at 120kg.
Close grip rowing 8x8
Chest supp row 4x6

20 mins on stepper

Trained today at Doherty's with Leigh
close grip
dumbell incline press
rotator cuff
standing calf raise


** Bit late.. but here's a pic of what the girls bought me for mother's day. Some tulips and a voodoo knife block ;-)


No comments: