Friday, May 30, 2008

Cant get enough

As if a gym membership at Definition and a 20 pass card at Doherty's isnt enough, I've just scored myself and one month trial membership at Genesis just a block down from where I work. Ideal for that extra bit of cardio lunchtime on the cross trainer and a chance to do some stretching in the right environment. Might even venture to doing some bicep and tricep stuff, maybe some speed work too. Seriously they don't have enough weights in the gym, but what the hell.... its free.

1 comment:

Louise said...

They're expecting you to be one of these people that turn up to a gym once, and never come back. Boy, are they in for a shock!

I'd be interested in what you think of Genesis - I went for a tour at the Ringwood one, and the guy refused to show me the weights room. Only "scary types" in there, he said. I reckon you'd fit that description. :-)