Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Incy Wincy Spider....

Squat work Monday evening.

Donned the squat boots in the gym (never wear them outside.... too precious)

Squats - Warmup 40kg 10 reps, 60kg 8 reps x 2 sets, 80kg (belt on) 6 reps x 3 sets, loaded 100kg then realized I did not have my knee wraps.... down to 90kg for 4 singles with just the belt on.... and gym wear... no this is NOT neked powerlifting ;-)

Sumo dumbell squats - 55kg 4 sets of 8 - eowww tight inner thighs.
Good mornings - 40kg 4 sets of 8. Again ouch..!
Incline side twists - 10lb dumbell 4 sets of 8
Side planks - 3 sets of 8

Sat on the floor in the boxing room after doing the side planks and removed my boots...... F*&K... there's a massive spider sitting on top of my right foot - actually I was too scared to scream and just shook my foot wildly - didnt see where the spider went, looked under the black box I was using for side planks... nope... perhaps I was hallucinating? Started to put on my runners.... one... then the next and as I moved my leg there was the spider, under my leg.... Arrrghhhh..... Ever seen anyone scoot backwards on their bum? I would have won the Melbourne cup!!

Leigh suggested I have a spider tattooed on my foot... hmmm , ok poll time.... Hell - I cant believe the damn thing didn't bite me after being in my boot while I squatted....

Gym tonight - benching. Will check my equipment thoroughly!

No comments: