Saturday, May 23, 2009

May 23 2009

Saturday morning sleep in... mmmm Poached eggs on muffins and a latte to wash down a multitude of pills.

I didn't bench Tuesday night (speed stuff). Monday night Dad was rushed into hospital by ambulance with breathing difficulties and heart problems, he has emphysema so Tuesday night we're all at the hospital making sure he was ok, and thankfully later in the week he was allowed home. So, anyways, I'm itching to get under the bar today.



No squatting tomorrow but still no sleep in, Madii and Mojo have an early start at pony club.

Then we're off at lunchtime to watch a strongman comp at D's in Dandenong. Should be fun, Tristan is competing and I'm sure he'll do well. I'll be there to cheer him on! Should shape up to be a great day I'll be sure to take loads of photo's





=====

1 comment:

Louise said...

lol, I've just noticed the name on the waistband. It wasn't obvious in the previous photo (on my small laptop screen).