Equipped box squat with bands - (Blue) 100kg x2 x8sets
- Working out of the monlift, only light bands pulling back down onto the box - just a bit of GPP for circa max (heavy bands) in a few weeks.
Speed deads - mini bands up to 3x single. bands +10kg.
- add another band each set until no more bands then add plates.
Cable abs 4x15
Side raises 4x8
Saturday - Max Bench
Shirted 3 board
- Start raw - full ROM 40x5, 50x5, 60x3, 70x1
- Add 3 board - 80x3, 90x3, 100
- Shirt - 100x3, 105x3, 110x3, 115x3 120x3 125x2, 130x1
Long bench session - had to run out at 8.30 for my massage with Magic. 45 mins of lower back & glute active release.
Rest of weekend spendt cleaning the house and hiding stuff. Agent coming thru this Thursday to give me an appraisal to put the house on the market....
Monday Morning - max effort - squat/dead.
Equipped Reverse band deadlift - black bands. (How lovely at 6.30am)
- 1/2 suit - 120kg x5,160x3, 180x3, 200x3, 220x1 (struggle)
- Straps up - 225x1, 230x1 (footage below)
1/2 squat - spider bar 4x5 @ bar+15
Glute ham raise with bands 3x15
Hanging leg raise 4x8
Cable woodchops 4x8 @ 35.
*** Laynie, Thanks for your wonderful offer of help. Unfortunately PA rules are that you have to be a member of PA to be allowed into the warmup area. Something to do with insurance and drug testing (of course). Mostly its other lifters you train with who are not lifting that help 'cos they know how to put equipment on, wrap knees and what cues to give you on the platform. You might hear some of the cues in the footage above.