Wednesday, September 20, 2006

New pics

Had a great workout in the gym last night, despite starting to come down with something - woke up with a massive sore throat yesterday morning...

Anyway, still trained last night - speed bench or dynamic bench, what ever you want to call it. Sets of 3 reps, fast, one breath at 60% of my 1 rep max.. Warmed up with a few
light sets then 8 sets of 3 - fast! Harder than it sounds as you have to keep your form, shoulders have to stay on the bench, back held tight, pretty much only using triceps. Wanted to follow that up with floor presses but someone was already entrenched in the squat rack - I'll be glad when George gets another squat rack! Instead I did dumbell press on the bench, palms facing into my body and pressing up - again this is a tricep movement. 45lb dumbells for 10 reps, 55lb -> 8reps x 2 sets 60lb -> 4-6 reps x 4 sets. That was followed up with tricep press down working from 100 to 140 in 10 lb increments min of 6 reps and at 140 I did 4 sets. Next was face pulls again increments of 10 starting at 90 up to 130 with 10 reps in each set - except the last one - only 6 reps.... Finished of with rope pulldowns for abs and then incline situps....

Felt good when I got home so I got out the camera a snapped few pics.... I haven' gone thru them all yet but here's a sample...











Cheers
Vicki
xxxx













No comments: