Friday, July 18, 2008

Last day of Vacation

Today is officially my last day off - I'm on pager this weekend....

Where did the time go? Got thru about half of the chores that I'd listed for myself...

Clean the gutters - done
Get stones for driveway - done
Get edging stones for driveway - done
Plant extra pittosporums along drive - done
Mow backyard (1/2 acre) - done
Clean outdoor area - done
Spray weeds with roundup - done
Clean grinder - done
Frame jigsaw puzzle - done
Movies: Hancock - done Batman - done (tonight)

To be done:
Continue stones around side of house.
Put stones in path up from driveway to back of house.
Edging around back near rumpus room.
Top up mulch.
Cut and pile up fallen trees.
Burn said fallen trees.

Had also hoped to catch up with Simon from ASN regarding some possible promotion work in exchange for supplements but ran out of time unfortunately.

Oh well there's always the September hols and maybe a little more money to boot after paying Mojo's vet and medication fees last week saw be kiss goodbye to $600. At least we seem to have made some progress with him tho, this past 3 months of intermittent lamness has taken its toll. Yesterday we took him down to the pony club and lunged him in both directions and he's certainly moving a lot more freely and without obvious pain.

Training this week has been good too, my injuries not coming into play so much due to a much lighter schedule this week, the last for now until Nationals. As you may have noticed I have started the count down to the Nationals. Next week sees me 10 weeks out and I will be starting on my training cycle from Monday.

Back to work on Monday also and the Genesis membership kicks in from Tuesday, so I'll get them to 'assess' me and set up a cardio program designed to take 4kg off. Tuesday also sees me at the Chiro in Queens Pde, just around the corner from work and Thursday I'm heading into the city for a 'free' yoga class being being organized as some corporate benefit - 1 free class - BIG!

My colleague is heading off to the US this weekend (hence me being on call...) and I've ordered a new squat suit from Inzer which is being delivered to his hotel to bring back for me in a couple of weeks. Really should order a couple of new knee wraps while he's over there while the exchange rate is so good.... hmmm.


UPS
Your package is on time with a scheduled delivery date of 07/22/2008.

Tracking Number: 1Z 780 517 03 6693 203 8
Type: Package
Status:
In Transit - On Time

Scheduled Delivery: 07/22/2008
Shipped To: BELMONT, CA, US
Shipped/Billed On: 07/16/2008
Service: GROUND
Weight: 2.10 Lbs

Package Progress
Location Date Local Time Description
MESQUITE,
TX, US 07/17/2008 6:46 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
MESQUITE,
TX, US 07/16/2008 10:35 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
LONGVIEW,
TX, US 07/16/2008 8:00 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
07/16/2008 6:54 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN
US 07/16/2008 5:08 P.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

Tracking results provided by UPS: 07/18/2008 1:04 A.M. ET


No comments: