Thursday, July 31, 2008

Day 11

Late night post from home.... watching criminal intent.

Cardio is making my butt hurt. Must be a good thing - LOL. Have been twice this week, didnt make it today - forgot my running shoes. Oh well there's always next week.

Not very happy with INZER. They failed to address my parcel correctly and so it was not delivered to my colleague and instead has been returned. Personally I think Inzer should now foot the bill to have the parcel shipped to me in Australia. My instructions for delivery were clear - but totally missing!

Benched well on Tuesday, 6x3@70kg, flat dumbells 45lb 6x8, t-bar row 60kg 4x6.

training tomorrow night at Sydney "City Gym" which is close to where we are staying this weekend.

Off to bed shortly - had a crap night sleep last night, very tired now.

===

No comments: