Wednesday, July 12, 2006

In Sydney



Well quite a bit has happened since I last posted, but since its quite late at night I'm just gonna make this a quick one and I'll fill you in on all the details another time.

Here's the view from my room - 25th floor of the Marriot - overlooking Sydney Harbour and the Opera house.


Have been out each night for dinner - Yummy steak every night. Been very lucky to catch up with a few friends up here also that I havent seen for a few months and some that I've been corresponding with - nice to put a face to a name!

Last weeks training was pretty intense. My deadlift session saw me pull up the 130kg but only for 1 rep. I've learnt a very valuable lesson too. When lifting so so close to your absolute 1 rep max - you need to have at least a days rest between sessions. So dead lifts the very next day after heavy benching..... not so good. My upper back was already sore and tired and so I dont really think I did justice to my deadlift session. Still nice to know I can get the 130 up.

Well, I'm off to bed now. Last day of the training course tomorrow (or today really... its already past midnight!)

Good night... sweet dreams....

Vicki xxx

No comments: