Monday, July 03, 2006

Happy New Year




Caught up with Shaz Friday night for a BBQ. Quiet night relaxing with friends buthte week was taking its toll on me and so dragged a very tired me off to bed about 1 am.

Got the lawn mover back - yay!! Now al I need is some decent weather here and time....


The bandage came off the my hand and so I too the opportunity to see how it was healing and take a photo!! Back to the doctor tomorrow night to have the stitches taken out. Was supposed to deadlift tonight - but I think I'll re-schedule this weekso that I can give it a bit more time to heal - last thing I want is for the wound to re-open. Still managed to squat on Saturday and belted out 4 sets of 4 at 95kg and then was spotted for a 1 rep at 110kg. Felt good but pretty damn sore still during the warmup sets. Back at the physio today - had to see someone different as my physio has gone overseas for a holiday. The new physio, Gordon MacDonald, (I think he works with the North Melbourne AFL Football team) believes its taking too long to heal. So I have an appointment on Wednesday with Dr. Peter Larkins - another prominent AFL football doctor (and media personality) to see about having cortisone under an ultrasound. I'll let you kow how it goes and what he advises.



Love Vicki
xxx

No comments: