Monday, August 11, 2008

what a farce

My Inzer package arrived this morning - hooray I say, until I open it. Oh great, a deadlift suit which I didn't order, Correct me if I am wrong but the order says HARDCORE not MAXDL

-----------------
Purchase Summary
-----------------
Order ID: 63812
Item 1
Product ID: 01_HARDCORE
Product Name: HardCore
Attributes: 30,
RED,
Product Price: $145.00

Quantity: 1

And to add to my woes I find that they have charged my credit card for the suit AGAIN!

As its still Sunday in the US I'll have to wait until tomorrow to call them, but I've already sent a couple of emails pointing out their grandiose errors.

Plus I am still sick - cough cough cough.... erghhh

This is seriously shaping up to be a shit Nationals for me. Stay tuned.

===

1 comment:

Fire 'n' Ice said...

Vicki, While there's no excuses for Inzer to stuff up (I must admit I've never had a problem with them in the past) have you considered using the DL suit to squat in instead? Sometimes it can be just as effective, if not more so, particularly if you are having issues getting depth as they usually allow a little more 'give' but really depends on your squat style. Some people say there's little diff between the MaxDL and Hardcore squat Inzer suits and it's more of a marketing 'trick'. It might save some hassle and be worth a try, especially as not long til Nationals to try it and break it in now. Worst case scenario you can post it back ASAP if it doesn't feel right for squats.