Monday, September 22, 2008

Disaster strikes.

Yes, it happened again last night. OMG, what am I going to do? How can this be happening to me? I broke a nail squatting. I'm not really sure when it happened, probably while wrapping my knees - that's the most dangerous part of the squat. I didn't know until I got home, into the shower and as I shampooed my hair my finger got caught in my hair - a rip in the nail - almost halfway across, right at the beginning of the nail bed. Mad dash around the house, pulling everything out of the drawers, I know I've got a repair kit somewhere....

The penny finally dropped for my body.... and I've spent more than a penny in the past two days. I am that little piggy who went wee wee wee and then some...

Back to the physio this afternoon to have my butt elbowed again. Ahh such fun... HBA have supposedly fixed the problem with my claim limits - or so they say. I guess I'll find out when I swipe my card at the medical centre.

Haven't heard much from Madii just the occasional sms. I asked her if she was having a good time. "yessem, it got to 40 yesterday...." and "The water here is so feral. It tastes like salt and some like Chlorine. Yuckieeee"

Light back tonight and Episodes 5 & 6 of Deadwood series 1.

===

PS. I should mention, if I haven't already... I finally got my refund from Inzer, and I think I made a profit?!? The dollar was almost parity when I bought the suit $150 AU and since the dollar has dropped my refund was $185 AU. LOL.

===

1 comment:

Fire 'n' Ice said...

Oh Vicki, that's tragic. Ha!
Remember:
"I am not afraid of storms for I am learning to sail my ship" Louisa May Alcott, 1832-1888.