Friday, March 16, 2007

Busy busy busy....

Partial update...

Flat out at work this week, haven't had much chance to update the blog....

The trip to Adelaide is off. :-( Unfortunately Shaz has some other commitments that can't be worked around so I'll just have to wait patiently to hear how Leigh fares at the bench next Wednesday. We caught up Wednesday just gone for coffee and he brought along a little friend for me - Constable T. Bear. So cute! He'll be watching over me while Leigh's away.... hmmm better frisk the bear for hidden microphones and camera's. I'll post a pic of the cutie tonight. (the bear that is.... lol) Last bench session for Leigh that night, now he needs to focus. To that end I'm keeping a low profile..... incommunicato... dont want to distract him.

Back is feeling better after a couple of rocky nights not being able roll over in bed, needed an engine hoist over the bed - now that would have been an idea.... Last night Deadlift with bands 90kg and used the every so slightly shorter bands, Dumbbell stiff leg deadlift with 75lb dumbbells, very tight in the glutes - to put it politely! Used wrist straps so that my grip would not come into play - after all this is a hamstring/glute exercise. This morning I wondered how I got the bruises on my wrists... Doh!!

To be continued..........

No comments: