Thursday, May 24, 2007

Bad bencher.....


Thought I'd upload a pic from the weekend - Madi almost taking a spill at the water jump......

Tuesday night's training didn't quite live up to expectations and my benching was poor to say the least. 60kg max with bands, even floor presses and pin presses were a struggle. I'm not sure what went wrong, I was certainly all fired up for it, perhaps I just used all the 'magic' up for squatting.... Had Dirk spotting me while he waited for his client, anyway he said not to stress about it - max lift is max for that day. I know I wasn't holding it together on the bench. Spoke to Shaz that night too.. she suggested we go over to Apollo, Marty Girvan's gym and bench a couple of times with the guys there as they train westside. Its sounds like a great idea, Shaz seems to think that they wouldn't mind.... however I have some reservations about it.....

Anyway, Shazza's main reason for calling was to let me know that she's having dinner and drinks for her birthday on Sat June 2nd - The theme this year RED and RAUNCHY. So I've been checking out the websites and I'll head into SEXYLAND to look for something (in)appropriate to wear. LOL I'll be sure and post some of the links to what I'm considering and some pics of what I eventually get!


Gosh! This also means on June 6th I've been blogging for a year. (pity I didn't add the sitemeter back then....)


No comments: