Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mothers Day

Yes, I'm online on Mothers Day...... I got paged to work. :-( Oh well that's how life is in the world of software support.

Friday night, missed training. Distress call from my sister who had broken down on the freeway going to Golden beach for the weekend. Her power steering packed it in. So I drove out to pick up her and Dad and lent them the 4WD until next weekend.

Rode Sat morning - as I said I was only doing dressage - has been way too long since I've ridden and have again lost my seat - I really must make more of an effort on weekends to get out for a ride. Sat eve, Leigh was over and he cooked tea which was really appreciated since I was still part way thru the P1 call. Cuddled up on the couch and watched 'Man Inside'.

Sunday morn, nice sleep in, just me and the cat. Up around 9.30 then off to Templestowe Village for brunch. Shortly after 1 I was paged..... and here I am...... about to sign off and slouch in front of the telly for a bit.... <>

No comments: