Saturday, January 13, 2007

Blah blah blah

Finished the last of the chores today. Washed the horse rugs at the self serve car wash.... well you can't put them in a washing machine.... washed the car while I was there too. LOL. Oiled the top section of the decking. I really should give the main section a second coat tomorrow but I want to relax and work on my tan.... being the last day of my holidays!

Mark dropped off my 'new' 4wd. Its two tone Black and Silver. Took it for a little drive - to put fuel in it. Drives really well. A little more gutsy than the Mav, took the incline up Reynolds road quite well. Haven't yet initiated it over any round abouts. Struggled a little with the driveway - will have to try it in 'power' mode next time. I'm still keen to do a 4wd drive course, so maybe when finances allow it I'll book myself in for a one day adventure! LOL

Well I promised myself an early night. So that's it for now. I'll post a pic of the new car tomorrow.

Cheers
Vicki xxx

No comments: